Search This Blog

Saturday, September 23, 2006

Setting up a delicious account and geek dinner invitation

Today,  I decided to create an account with delicious, a web base services that incorporates bookmark for users to remember sites visited. Oh! by the way I signed up for the geek dinner invitation only. I hope am geek or less geek to be invited.

Over the last few weeks I have been busy studying for one of my Microsoft Engineer exam which is coming up very soon. One of the ideas that came into my mind is using Yahoo Widget on Windows XP professional with a standalone calendar such as sunbird. This idea was proving difficult to implement on windows whereas it is very easy and simply to implement on Mac OS X with dashboard.

Its has been said that the widget implementation on the newest operating systems 'Vista' seems to be very easy and work.

I am hoping at some later dates to publish the links and documentations on how to use widget and calendar on Windows XP.

No comments: