Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Evening Train Day Two

18:36, I wonder why I always leaving work so late to catch my train, but this time I had determine not run to catch the train.

18:48 the train is "dead on time" to Waterloo East
19:11 Arrived at Waterloo East
19:15 I was wondering what to do next since my train is not due in 20 minutes. I visited WHSmith, browsing through the bookshelf magazine the one that caught my eye , is the Canon digital camera.

Any comment is welcome as to which camera to buy, and also do not forget I am on limited budget, around £99 to £150, I am going home.

19:39 my train is going towards Southampton Central
20:14 Arrived at Farnborough
20:20 on my way home,I was thinking of the right title and organisation of my web log
20:35 at Home

No comments: